[How to make cold chicken feet]_ cold chicken feet _ how to do _ how to do
Cold phoenix claws are some of the most popular summer snacks in the summer. They are fragrant, spicy, and crispy. They are served with a small wine or drink, and they are delicious and appetizing.
The main steps for making cold mixed chicken feet are similar, but the use of seasoning by one person and one person results in different flavors, but all can be accepted without exception.
Ingredients for cold chicken feet: chicken feet, red pepper, pickled pepper, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, white sugar. Production process: 1. Prepare the materials, wash them, and cut them.
2. Wash the prepared phoenix claws and put them in a pot and cook them.
3. After the claws are cooked, wash them with water.
4. Mix the chicken feet and other spices and pour in two or three drops of sesame oil.
Tips: The cold phoenix claws must be fresh, especially the phoenix claws, so that it tastes delicious, and you can rest assured. Generally, hemp oil is recommended for cold salads. Hemp oil is produced in Bama, Guangxi, the world’s longevity town.
It is rich in protein, unsaturated fatty acids, and essential trace elements such as lecithin, linolenic acid, and iron minerals.
Ingredients for cold mixed chicken feet: chicken feet, parsley, carrots, onions, salt, caster sugar, asparagus pepper, white vinegar, lemon, lemon vinegar, fish sauce, green onion, ginger and garlic. Proper amount of production process: 1. Wash and cut chicken feetDrop your nails.
2. Put cold water in the pot, add chicken feet, onion ginger, and cook over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Soak chicken feet in white vinegar for 5 minutes, it will become brighter and more tender.
4. Rinse with running water for 20-30 minutes and drain.
5. Shred parsley, carrots, and onions; cut small circles of Chaotian pepper; cut small pieces of garlic for later use.
6. Take a small bowl, add sugar, salt, fish sauce, lemon vinegar, lemon juice, minced garlic, and pepper rings and mix well to make sour sauce.
7. Put chicken feet and vegetables in a large container, and pour in sour sauce.
8. Stir and place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.